Seiko ER6700 Electronic Concise Oxford Dictionary Thesaurus & Encyclopedia [ER-6700][ER6700]
- Dictionary – High speed search of over 240,000 words, phrases & definitions covering current and historical English, as well as countless specialist and technical subjects.
- Thesaurus – Search over 4 million synonym links, you will never be lost for words again. Over 300,000 alternative words and opposite words to make what you write and say more interesting
- Encyclopedia – Instant access to over 12,000 clear, concise entries will ensure you find the information you need quickly and easily
- Spellchecker – Instant phonetic spell correction for over 130,000 words
- Crossword Solver – Enables you to complete those hard to finish crosswords.
- Anagram Solver – Type a word or a jumble letters and the solver will build a list of as many valid words as possible.
- Word Maker – Enter words or jumbled letters and make a list of all possible words
- Word Origins - Search for the origins of the entered word in the Concise Oxford English Dictionary
- Word Viewer – Search for an entered word across the Oxford British English Word List
- Definition Find – Find the Concise Oxford English Dictionary entries whose definitions contain the word(s) you enter
- Encyclopedic Find – Find the Oxford Concise Encyclopedia articles whose explanations contain the word(s) you enter
- Abbreviations – Allows you to search the abbreviation database to “decode” over 10,000 common abbreviations
- Abbreviation Find – Find abbreviations in the Oxford Abbreviation List whose explanations contain the word(s) you enter
- Phrase Finder – Search for phrases in the Concise Oxford English Dictionary including one or more entered words Knowledge List – Scroll through various general knowledge resources in a similar manner to browsing through the lists in the book
- Knowledge Find – Look for items in the Oxford Thematic Lists and Oxford Wordfinder using the word(s) you have entered
- 10 word games – with 3 skill levels to build your vocabulary. Hangman, User Hangman, Jumble, User Jumble, Crossword Quiz, General Knowledge, Definitions, Word Building, User Word Building, and Word Challenge
- Easy-Learn – Allows you to create your own word list which can then be used in the games
- Calculator – with memory & percent.
- 190 metric/ imperial & currency converters.
- Meets GCSE and National Curriculum needs.
- Adjustable screen font